Friday, January 15, 2010

The law of love in physics

Every one likes to be in future tense.
And few like to be in present tense.
But you made me to be in past tense.

I tried to move away from it but
the displacement is '0'.

I tried it again,
turning my velocity to its maximum.
But still my displacement is '0'.
You pulled me with infinity negative acceleration.


I lost the potential energy by you.
You decreased my kinetic energy.
The law of conservation of energy holds good.
Every time I tried to turn my potential energy to kinetic energy,
it was grabbed by you.

For a second I thought Newton was correct and
at the same time I thought6 Einstein was wrong.

Newton was correct because
the law of gravitation hold goo between us.
Einstein was wrong because the theory of relativity is wrong, as
we cannot travel in future.

Finally, I want to prove Einsteins law.
And this is possible if you accept my love.
"We will travel in future."




The Law of love:

If it is one side : You are in past tense.
Two side : You are in future tense.
Married : Total energy is '0' forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment