Monday, December 28, 2009

It costs nothing

It costs nothing:

I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know what I did.

I am not me.

Panes of darkness smothered me.

It costs nothing for it but

It costs one life to me.

It costs you nothing,

Gazing at the sky with red eyes,

But it costs a lot for me

waiting for you with hope.

It made me to know the danger of silence

when my thoughts are negative.

It made me to know the hidden peace in the silence that would

Fledge me when my thoughts are positive.

It costs a little for sun

to show his face with mango grooves in the sky.

And it costs a little for it when

Darkness invaded him and hiding it.

But it costs a lot when

I felt that I am in love.

And it costs a lot when

It was stabbed by you.

Whatever your answer mine is only one

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment