Monday, December 28, 2009

pain of darkness

Pain of darkness.



A lots to remember and a lot to forget
but you did both to me.
When the dawn was interested to say about it,
I am much interested to say about you and
the things you did to me.
It felt sad on hearing it 'cause
it is more beautiful to feel than to its
new born morning or peaceful end of evening.

I swear all these is because of you,
the things behind it which made me mad.
I love to live with it and
I love to see them with me.

I felt the heap of darkness in me when
I did something wrong to you.
I felt the deep pain of it,
the lonely night waiting for you and for your reply.

I need you to make me believe that
I am alive and to make me believe that
I can do things on my own.
And the hard thing to say,
I am sorry.
And the sweet thing to say,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment